I want my ex back now. If that is what’s going on in your head, be patient. The “I want it now” attitude is maybe a factor in how you busted up in the first place. Most relationships break up over simple, stupid things. Impatience is one of these things. Regardless of the reason you want to know: how can I get together again with my ex.
- Arrange a meeting in a public place. You need to begin communications if you expect to get together. Having the meeting in a public place will help both of you keep your emotions under control.
- Both of you need to understand what happened if you want to fix the broken relationship. If it was a specific event or a series of things identify what has caused the break up.
- Be honest and open about your feelings. A relationship needs two way communications, watch your words but be honest about your feelings. Be descriptive so you can be understood. Remember that most people are not mind readers.
- Cage the nuance. This means really listen as your partner describes their feelings. Often our minds are at work on some internal dialog and we pay no attention. Really work on this because if you don’t know what your partner is communicating you can’t fix it.
- Perhaps bring a small gift, a single flower perhaps.
Be clear in your communication, keep the conversation civil. Talk about some good times and if the time seems right talk about ideas for the future. Fully understand the issue at hand – be sure that both of you do. If you are at fault apologize – don’t fix blame though. Rather discuss and come to understanding You have to have the feelings out there and you both have to be on the same page.
Don’t try to make your ex jealous or get into games or power trips – never try to “make” your ex take you back. Making someone do something is childish and it won’t last even if you do. But do make an effort to be at your best both in what you say and how you look.
If things go well, begin small dates, coffee, a movie, anything to have fun together. Don’t push it, keep communication going and you will get there. Your goal is to show them that there is still something special there, something worth working on together.
If you are struggling with a break up you need to learn strategies for getting an ex back. You can get your Ex back, you can save your marriage, save your relationship – learn how to get your ex back.
http://www.TheMagicOfMakingUpFast.com is all about getting your Ex back.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Renee_Pullman